Wheel2Wheel Holidays offer self-guided European cycling holidays to both ‘well-known’ and ‘little known’ places to ride. We offer a range of cycling holidays suitable for families, couples, singles and groups and work with quality, local partners to provide leisure cycling holidays in varied parts of Europe.
The past few years have been very exciting for the world of cycling with more and more people getting on their bikes and using them to explore the local area. However at Wheel2Wheel Holidays we want you to explore further and go on a cycling holiday and make use of the excellent cycling infrastructure that is to be found in many European countries.
• Accommodation in good quality cycling friendly hotels
• Luggage transfers on all touring holidays
• Bike hire so there is no need to transport your own
• Road books and detailed route notes on all cycling holidays
• Local support and information phone numbers
• Exciting cycle routes throughout Europe so you can explore confidently
• Starting points close to airports with good UK connections
• Helpful and knowledgeable staff at Wheel2Wheel Holidays
• E-Bike upgrade options on many cycling holidays
For those new to leisure cycling holidays, Wheel2Wheel Holidays will explain the booking procedure in detail, what to expect on holiday and how things like luggage transport and bike hire works.
If you have never been on a European cycling holiday before we will ensure you have everything you need to make your holiday and enjoyable one, including quality road books with detailed route instructions on all cycling holidays.
The Wheel2Wheel Holidays philosophy is to use the bike as a means to get around on your cycling holiday with exploring and finding out about local culture rather than spending all day in the saddle. Quite simply – we want you to fall in love with cycling and we aim to find a cycling holiday suitable for your riding style and budget.
Steven Rittey of Wheel2Wheel Holidays said: “Cycling holidays are a great way to explore places and you can amaze yourself with the distances you can cover in a few days. People of all ages can enjoy cycling holidays.”
“Europe and its variety of travel options mean that you can be riding around a different country on a cycling holiday only a few hours from leaving your front door!”
Fall in love with cycling…0161 703 5819